Jean-Paul Vignon dead – Shrek and 500 Days of Summer Star dies aged 89 after battle with liver cancer

French actor Jean-Paul Vignon has died at the age of 89 following a battle with liver cancer

SHREK and 500 Days of Summer star Jean-Paul Vignon has died at the age of 89. The French vocalist and actor passed away following a battle with liver cancer. 2 French actor Jean-Paul Vignon has […]

Zooey Deschanel ‘drives fans insane’ by denying ‘nepo baby’ claims despite six-time Oscar nominee dad

Zooey Deschanel has driven fans insane by denying her nepo baby status despite having an actor mother and a six-time Oscar nominee father

ZOOEY Deschanel has driven fans insane by denying her nepo baby status despite having an actor mother and a six-time Oscar nominee father. The New Girl star spoke out against the nepotism claims during a […]

Zooey Deschanel, 44, shares first-ever headshot and Hollywood resume – but fans spot a clue she got a ‘secret nose job’

Fans believe Zooey Deschanel got a secret nose job after she shared her first-ever headshots on social media

ZOOEY Deschanel has shared her first-ever headshots on social media but fans noticed a difference in appearance they believe might show the actress had a secret nose job. On Tuesday, the New Girl star posted […]

20 Movies That Would Kick Ass From a Different Perspective

20 Movies That Would Kick Ass From a Different Perspective

Movies are somewhat limited by the number of perspectives they can show. Unlike a book, which can have multiple point-of-view characters, or even TV shows, which occasionally devote an episode to some guy who’s been heretofore chillin’ […]

50 Classic Valentine’s Day Movies: From ‘Amelie’ to ‘Paris,Texas’

50 Classic Valentine's Day Movies: From 'Amelie' to 'Paris,Texas'

Star-crossed lovers, hopeless romantics, or just unlucky in love. Valentine’s Day films are not just about head-over-heels happy endings. That would be a bit on the boring side. The films that have captivated the romantic […]

6 Movies to Avoid If You’re Single On Valentine’s Day

Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally (1989)

In the enchanting world of cinema, romantic movies have forever held a firm grip on our hearts. Whether through introspective dramas like The Bridges of Madison County or the timeless allure of classic rom-coms like […]

Justin Long Campaigns For Anthony Kiedis Biopic, Wife Kate Bosworth Weighs In

Justin Long Campaigns For Anthony Kiedis Biopic, Wife Kate Bosworth Weighs In

“It’s a no brainer,” Bosworth said, lending her support to her husband’s campaign. Justin Long has a dream role in mind and he’s counting on the internet to turn it into a reality. Long took […]

Why Did Joseph Gordon-Levitt Take a Break From Hollywood?

Why Did Joseph Gordon-Levitt Step Away From Hollywood?

Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been acting since he was six, and he has been an absolute eye magnet in every role he has chosen since then. He has worked with some of Hollywood’s biggest directors like […]

10 Movies That Would Make You Laugh & Cry at the Same Time

Amanda Seyfried in Letters to Juliet

Curling up next to a movie that makes you laugh and cry at the same time can be priceless — especially for those emotional people out there who utilize them to unwind after a tough […]

20 Realistic Movie Portrayals of Men Going Through Breakups

20 Realistic Movie Portrayals of Men Going Through Breakups

“Woman goes on a journey of self-discovery following a breakup” is practically a whole genre of movie. Legally Blonde, Under the Tuscan Sun, Kill Bill — women be eating/praying/loving. Most of the time, the dude is […]

Demi Lovato Dressed As Snow White For Halloween (PHOTOS)

demi lovato singing at the 2023 vmas

Disney/Getty Image It’s been a busy weekend for Snow White, who knows a thing or two about On Friday, Disney released the first look at West Side Story and The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes star […]

10 Reasons Why “10 Things I Hate About You” Is a 90s Classic

10 Reasons Why “10 Things I Hate About You” Is a 90s Classic

credit: 10 Things I Hate About You The 1999 teen rom-com “ 10 Things I Hate About You” directed by Gil Junger, starring Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, and Joeseph Gordon-Levitt, amongst many others, grossed […]

Zooey Deschanel: ‘Manic pixie dream girl? I’m not a girl. I’m a woman’ | Music

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days of Summer.

What’s the philosophy behind She & Him’s new Beach Boys tribute album? Why revisit a musical era very different from today? eamonnmcc All the more reason to, right? I started out doing 1920s and 1930s […]